Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I love my pretty cover!

Everything seemed noisy today. I noticed that the click of my computer mouse was very detectable today. I tried going to the gym with it on to lift weights. It was very noisy until the batteries died. It takes 2 high power 675 batteries. I've had to change the batteries twice since last Wednesday, which is pretty good compared to Cochlear Corp's Freedom device that took 3 675 batteries and last about 3 days. Its much more pleasant to not hear so much when working out.

I went through my box of goodies when I got home today. It's ridiculous how heavy the case is! But I figured out things like how my remote control charger works. It comes with like 6 different outlets for different companies. I learned today that for the U.S., you need the 2 prong plug in with the holes in it. I never noticed that before. I also put together the Zepher dry aid box I got to protect and keep moisture from damaging my CI and hearing aid. I somehow managed to break off the piece that shuts the box though. Oops...

There were a few worthless accessories in my box, like the "lite wear" option for babies and ear wear to keep the CI on the ear. BUT I did find the fabulous pretty purple covers that came with my CI. I love it! I'm going to wear it like that from now on. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment